Inter-College Project Competition
Invitation for participation in SAEINDIA Western Section Project Competition 2018
As per the prevailing practice, SAEINDIA Western Section in Association with JSMP’s Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering are organizing an “Inter-College Project Competition” for the final year engineering students of all SAEINDIA Collegiate Clubs in Western Section. We are pleased to inform you that this year the Project Competition will be held at Mechanical Engineering Department of JSMP’s Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Tathawade on 2nd June 2018.
This competition plays an important role in motivating the future engineering graduates to take up more challenging and competitive projects.
The following reference points may kindly be noted:
1. The competition is open for the students from colleges having SAEINDIA Collegiate Chapters, who will be graduating in the academic year 2017-18. They will be presenting their final year projects at the competition.
2. The project should be related to the Automotive (2, 3, 4 Wheeler) Performance or System Improvement.
3. The participants will have to submit soft copy of the project abstract along with the application lasted by 25th May, 2018, through google form :
4. The shortlisted projects will be presented before the panel of judges.
5. Team participation per project is up to 4 students.
6. Each participating team will be allotted total time duration of 20 minutes for their presentation. The project can be presented by any member of the team.
7. The prize detail is as follows:
i. 1st prize Rs 10000/- +Rolling Trophy + certificates to all members of team.
ii. 2nd prize Rs 7000/- +Rolling Trophy + certificates to all members of team.
iii. 3rd prize Rs 5000/- +Rolling Trophy + certificates to all members of team.
8. More than one team from a college can participate in the competition.
9. The registration fees are Rs. 500/- Per team
We requested you to kindly register through following link:
Event Brochure (Click here)
We are looking forward to the enthusiastic participation of your students. We appreciate your support for publicizing the event by displaying the event’s poster on your noticeboard.
Coordinators & RSVP
Mr. Sagar Murugkar Prof. Rupesh S. Sundge Prof. Satij. B. Kale
Deputy Manager Assistant Professor Assistant Professor
Mob No.:+91 99222 77224 Mob No:+91 7798079900 Mob No.: +91 9595849800
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org