Job Title: Head – Finance
Experience: Overall 12-15 Years. Minimum 3 years’ experience in a non-profit/charity/trust in Tamilnadu.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
A member-driven, 24 years old professional society, SAEINDIA is actively looking for a strategic and forward-looking thinker as their Head Finance. The Head Finance will need to manage the cash flow and finances of SAEINDIA effectively. He/She will be ably supported by a four-member finance team, internal auditor, and a finance-mentor.
The core areas:
Budget Preparation, Maintenance of Accounts, MIS, Internal Audit, Fund management, Preparation of Annual Accounts, Effective Expenditure Control and Legal compliance
Job Description and Expected Skillsets:
Ensure the smooth running of all financial activities of SAEINDIA office and events, including being the financial conscience that ensures efficient utilization of available financial resources.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the DDG for financial operations and recommendations to the Managing Committee on ways to improve the financial health of SAEINDIA.
- Manage the activities of the Finance Team of SAEINDIA, guide the team in accomplishing the tasks. Establish metrics to ensure efficient operations.
- Prepare the budget for ALL activities of SAEINDIA in coordination with Boards / Forums / Committees for the various activities and the office.
- Analyze the budgets and overall financial health of SAEINDIA, prepare a five-year plan, including Risks & Opportunities – and present to the Managing Committee at least once a year
- Maintain the accounting systems for the SAEINDIA Office and ensure office finance activities are up to date; (On-time Salary disbursement, SLA for reimbursements)
- Present budget vs. actuals and variance to the Management Committee once a quarter, and recommend ways to improve operations.
- Complete Account Closure and prepare an audited balance sheet within 100 days of the closing of the fiscal year. Support the auditing process as required. Ensure all statutory compliances are met for SAEINDIA.
- Maintain a running list of observations from the internal auditor, take appropriate actions to close them and report them back to finance board
- Develop / strengthen procedures and systems, and an operating rhythm to enable smooth functioning of financial activities of SAEINDIA, including coordination with critical committees and events.
- Compliance with provisions of Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act in all matters including Filing of Quarterly/Annual returns with the registrar of Societies and Filing of annual accounts
- Develop / strengthen procedures to track accounts payable and receivables regularly. Follow up with account receivables to ensure that SAEINDIA gets all the amounts promised from various sources.
Reporting Structure: This position administratively reports to Dy. Director-General of SAEINDIA and functional reporting to Sr. VP and Chair, Finance Board of SAEINDIA.
All responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement for the Post of Officer – Finance and Admin at
SAEINDIA WESTERN SECTION
The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Western Section (SAE Western India Group), Pune is a vibrant premier professional society, having substantial following in the Indian automobile industry, involved in serving the Mobility Engineering Community engaged in design, manufacture and service of self-propelled vehicles and systems that move in land, sea, air and space.
Its vision is to continuously enrich knowledge base of practitioners in mobility industry and institutions in the service of humanity. (Please visit www.saeindia.org for more information)
SAEINDIA Western Section is now looking for a dynamic individual, with proficiency in English, for post of Officer, Finance & Admin, to shoulder the following responsibilities.
|Roles & Responsibilities:|
|Work in a time-bound detailed action plan to execute the vision of SAEINDIA under guidance of Chairman and Governing Board of SAEINDIA Western Section / (SAE WIG).|
|Develop a close and vibrant communication link between the SAEINDIA Western Section (WS) office and SAEINDIA HQ Chennai and other sections of SAEINDIA.|
|Handling accounts and investments of SAEINDIA WS to enable provide value added services.|
|Overall handling of financial transaction activity of SAEINDIA in the Western Section.|
|Handling of Human Resources, Payroll, Attendance and General Administration.|
|Co-ordination with statutory authorities such as Income Tax, GST, CA, Charity Commissioner, Co-ordination with Office Society, etc.|
|He / She will be stationed in SAEI WS office, Wakad, Pune and will be required to travel as and when required. He / She must have his / her own two wheeler vehicle.|
|Preferable Age Group||25 to 40 years|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate / Post graduate in Commerce stream.|
|Minimum 5 years of experience in accounts department. Additional experience in managing finance is desirable. Candidate must be proficient in using Tally Software for accounting purpose. Candidate should be computer literate and proficient in MS Office, English, with adequate Verbal and writing communication skills, able to undertake independent correspondence.|
|Emoluments||Up to Rs.3 lakhs per annum(CTC), commensurate with qualifications and experience.|
Interested Candidates may send their CVs before 05th September 2021 to:
Mr. Sanjay Nibandhe
Chairman, SAEINDIA Western Section
SAE Western India Group, C-407, Wisteriaa Fortune, S. No. 95/2, Opp. Silver Spoon Restaurant, Wakad-Marunji Road, Wakad, Pune -411 057