Designation: Intern Finance
Consolidated Pay: Rs.15,000 PM and no other allowances
Qualification: Any degree but B.Com or BBA is preferred, Ladies preferred, Chennai resident only. (If she has a bike that bio data would be given preference).
Internship period - 6 months.
Roles & responsibility
- Support & coordination for GST filing
- Support & coordination for E-Invoicing
- Mapping & tracking the income from membership fees, delegate fees & Events
- Preparing work orders & purchase orders under the guidance
- Any other work as assigned by Head Finance
- GST working knowledge
- MS office – Especially excel ( Knowledge of macros would be added advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Learning agility, passionate about work & Proactive to learn something
Name of the Organization: SAEINDIA
Website URL: www.saeindia.org
Reporting Office Location: SAEINDIA Chennai, (Kotturpuram)
Designation / Skill Level: Officer - Marketing
Salary: CTC: Rs.3, 20,000 (Including PF, LTA, Ex-gratia and Performance Bonus)
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate preferably MBA with Minimum 2 years of Experience
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Assist in Marketing efforts of SAEINDIA events both professional and students.
- Assist in executing the events of SAEINDIA.
- Maintain receivables within permissible levels.
- Assist office bearers of SAEINDIA in executing their duties as mandated in their charter.
Other Expectations: Two Wheelers with valid Driving License (Residing in Chennai or ready to relocate to Chennai)
Name of the Organization: SAEINDIA Bengaluru Section
Website URL: www.saeindia.org
Reporting Office Location: SAEINDIA Bengaluru Section
Designation / Skill Level: SAEINDIA BS - Manager
Salary: CTC - 6LPA (Including LTA, Ex-Gratia, PF & Variable Pay)
Eligibility Criteria: BSc or MSc with 6 Years of experience in relevant field (BE or MBA not preferred)
- Coordinating Bangalore Section Office activities and Operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Managing agendas for upper management
- Vendor management (Including payments & Receipts)
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Ability to execute Events and programs (collegiate and professional)
- Reliable Office and Operational Administrator. He / She will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The tasks of the Section manager will include bookkeeping and mentoring Section Staff. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The Section Manager ensures the smooth running of Bangalore Section Operational activities and contributes in driving sustainable growth
- Event management - Should be able to run and organize Section Events with minimal supervision
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise Section staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Experience in basic accounting principles and office budgeting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Experience in coordinating Training programs for professional or college students
- Ability to draft reports and newsletter with good command over written English
- Experience of Organising external events like seminars, conferences, and shows is desirable
- if Female Candidate should be able to drive a vehicle (at least 2W)