Job Title: Executive Director – Finance
Experience: 10-15 Years.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant or equivalent
Salary : 15-17 Lakhs including all benefits
A member-driven, 24 years old professional society, SAEINDIA is actively looking for a strategic and forward-looking thinker as their Executive Director – Finance for immediate recruitment. The ED Finance will need to manage the cash flow and finances of SAEINDIA effectively. He/She will be ably supported by a four-member finance team, internal auditor, and a finance-mentor.
The core areas:
Budget Preparation, Maintenance of Accounts, MIS, Internal Audit, Fund management, Preparation of Annual Accounts, Effective Expenditure Control and Legal compliance
Job Description and Expected Skillsets:
Ensure the smooth running of all financial activities of SAEINDIA office and events, including being the financial conscience that ensures efficient utilization of available financial resources.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the DDG for financial operations and recommendations to the Managing Committee on ways to improve the financial health of SAEINDIA.
- Manage the activities of the Finance Team of SAEINDIA, guide the team in accomplishing the tasks. Establish metrics to ensure efficient operations.
- Prepare the budget for ALL activities of SAEINDIA in coordination with Boards / Forums / Committees for the various activities and the office.
- Analyze the budgets and overall financial health of SAEINDIA, prepare a five-year plan, including Risks & Opportunities – and present to the Managing Committee at least once a year
- Maintain the accounting systems for the SAEINDIA Office and ensure office finance activities are up to date; (On-time Salary disbursement, SLA for reimbursements)
- Present budget vs. actuals and variance to the Management Committee once a quarter, and recommend ways to improve operations.
- Complete Account Closure and prepare an audited balance sheet within 100 days of the closing of the fiscal year. Support the auditing process as required. Ensure all statutory compliances are met for SAEINDIA.
- Maintain a running list of observations from the internal auditor, take appropriate actions to close them and report them back to finance board
- Develop / strengthen procedures and systems, and an operating rhythm to enable smooth functioning of financial activities of SAEINDIA, including coordination with critical committees and events.
- Compliance with provisions of Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act in all matters including Filing of Quarterly/Annual returns with the registrar of Societies and Filing of annual accounts
- Develop / strengthen procedures to track accounts payable and receivables regularly. Follow up with account receivables to ensure that SAEINDIA gets all the amounts promised from various sources.
Reporting Structure: This position reports to Dy. Director-General of SAEINDIA and functional reporting to Sr. VP and Chair, Finance Board of SAEINDIA.
All responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Manager – Marketing
The candidate will be responsible for the Advertisements for Conferences, PDP and Overall Event Management.
Preferred to Chennai, Knowledge of Hindi preferable. Min 5 years of experience.
CTC: Rs.5 lakhs with Variable Pay Scheme
Brief Job Description
Responsible for Marketing Activities in terms of all SAEINDIA Marketing, Event Management, Marketing of Sponsorships, Delegates, Exhibits, Advertisements for Conferences. This position is responsible for all events across our Engineering Education Board
Brief Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for all Marketing Activities. Includes support to the Organizing Committees on Planning, Estimation, Co-ordination, Conducting, Budgets Vs Actuals, Planned Surplus, Overall Satisfaction of Customers & Stake Holders of all Programs.
Educational Qualification: Preferably B.E (Any)Graduate with an interest in Car, Bikes Automobiles.
Age limit – 25-35
Interested candidates are requested to send across their resume to the following mail id at the earliest – email@example.com ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Job Title: Deputy Manager-SAEINDIA NORTHERN SECTION
The candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination and execution of SAEINDIA SUPRA, one of our marquee student events.
Work location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Event Website – http://suprasaeindia.org/
The ideal candidate should possess 4 to 5 years of experience in the automobile field. Experience in handling events and programmes will be an advantage.
Age limit – 27 to 30 Education Qualifications: Graduate or Postgraduate (Engineering graduates / SUPRA Alumni will be given preference)
Interested candidates are requested to send across their resume to the following mail id at the earliest – firstname.lastname@example.org
JD: Coordinate Events, PDPs, Conferences and Competition
Administrative tasks like Cheque Signing coordination, MC meeting coordination
BE/BTech in Automobile, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
Excellent English Communication Skill is a must
Two Wheeler with valid license
Must be a resident of Bangaluru
Polyglots are preferred (English, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi)
Rs. 16000 p.m consolidated for 1 Year (Probationary Period). Once probationary period is over, then the CTC will be approx Rs. 2L
Location: SAEINDIA Bangalore Section, Malleswaram
Contact : email@example.com
JD: Co-ordinate and execute Work in SAEIWS Section Office
Qualification: BE/BTech in Automobile, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
2 Wheeler / 4 Wheeler with valid license
Location – Wakad, Pune
Salary: CTC: Around Rs. 2.75 lakhs per year subject to qualification and experience
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred AGE: Between 22 to 30 years
Brief Roles & Responsibilities :
Be part of a strong team to ensure conduct of various Section Activities and programs directly and in co-ordination with SAEINDIA HO and other Stakeholders, as per plan formulated by various Boards and Committees.
Co-ordinate with Section Members, Boards and SAEINDIA HO for conduct of various Section Activities and Programs and events.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the Training Programs, Workshops, Lecture and Seminars for Members in Engineering Disciplines and other subjects.
- Help in Development of Membership base Professional, Faculty and students.
- Helping in Students activities like AWIM, BAJA, SUPRA, TIFAN, SINE, FINE, TREK, Project competition, Annual day, Collegiate Club inauguration, etc.
Passion for knowledge Dissemination & Human Resource Development , Leadership Quality, Good Communication and Time Management Skills, Result oriented and Team Player
Interested candidates may apply to Chairperson SAEINDIA with resume to email@example.com on or before 09-Nov-2020. The subject line should be: Application for the post of Engineer in SAEINDIA Western Section