What information we gather?
In order for you to membership payment on this site, you may provide your contact information (such as name, address, post code, telephone number, and e-mail address) to complete a registration. When you become a member from SAEINDIA we may collect certain personal information (such as an alternate contact, address, and telephone number) and financial information (such as the way you make the payment). In order for you to payment, Renewals that we offer via this site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you and please keep updating them. Additionally, we automatically track and collect certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including your URL and IP address, the type of Web browser you are using, the language you prefer, the date and time you are visiting, the site page you have visited and so on. Like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SAEINDIA.org.
How we use the information gathered?
We will not sell, transfer or leak any personally identifiable customer information to third-part excluding our site. The information you provided via oral, written and/or media forms, we use them only as described below:
1. While providing services such as membership, Online payment, technical support and marketing, the website and the related service providers will have access to information gathered, which however will be used strictly within the service scope.
2. Our employees at customer service centre will review the information you provide while responding to your questions about the service at SAEINDIA.
3. When you consent to receiving material such as product information, promotional mailings and activities information through e-mail or SMS message from us, the information about you would be share by us and our affiliated businesses partners. Also, those materials include the promotion and activities information from our site and our business partners. We do have right to manage and control the information we forward from our business partners, but we are not responsible to assume any consequences arise from them.
4. We do review the resume and related documents you submit within hiring process, this information only used by intra staffs.
5. Under specific legislative and legal requirements, we will disclose certain information accordingly.
6. In order to safeguard the legitimate rights of our site, also to protect and defend the rights, property and security of others, we will disclose relevant information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. You can block or otherwise reject our cookies by instructing your browsers. If you prevent your browser from accepting our cookies, you may still use our site, but certain aspects of the shopping experience with SAEINDIA.org may be impacted.
SAEINDIA website uses online form where you may be asked to provide certain personal information. This is necessary to access certain services in the website (e.g. Online registrations & Payments) or to take part in surveys. By filling out and submitting the form you are understood to have consented to SAEINDIA storing and using the information for the purposes for which it has been provided.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
or exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on SAEINDIA.org by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India.
By accessing or using SAEINDIA’s online payment service, Member agrees to be bound by all applicable terms and conditions. SAEINDIA may modify the terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice.
SAEINDIA online payment service is provided to Member to facilitate payment of dues, sponsorships and other products and services. Member will receive a confirmation once payment has been received.
SAEINDIA will not be liable for any deficiencies in the accuracy, completeness, availability, privacy, security or timeliness of payment information sent via this online payment service. SAEINDIA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this online payment site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and punitive damages. SAEINDIA will not be liable for any breach of Member’s personal or credit card information resulting from the interception of such information during its transmission to SAEINDIA. Member expressly agrees that its use of this service is at Member’s sole risk. Member agrees that it will not intentionally provide false information when accessing or using the SAEINDIA’s online payment service.
SAEINDIA is committed to Member’s privacy and will not distribute information sent via this service to third parties. SAEINDIA’s finance and membership departments alone have access to data collected and will not store any personally identifiable information, including credit card information.
Account Information Amendment
In order to improve our service quality, please keep all your account information current, including address, payment information, telephone number, e-mail address, and alternate receiver for your order. You can edit your information in the following ways:
1. In the setting section on Your Account, you can update your information, modify your password, and also manager the setting related subscription preferences.
We will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information remains confidential. In order to prevent any lost, abuse, reveal, modification and unauthorized access, we have membership login & we will not store You Card details on our database. To prevent you information being revealed when you make a transaction at our site, all sensitive financial issue (including debit/credit card verified and payment confirmation) are processed by relevant banks directly, our site does not retain the correlate data.
Amendment to This Policy
Questions and Feedbacks
Refunds: If your application is not approved, you will obtain a refund of the full amount. Once membership has been activated, no refund will be granted. Dual membership for an individual leads to cancellation of recent payment and will be refunded. Refund process takes 30 working days post request received from the member.
Cancellation of Membership
You must submit your request to cancel your membership to SAEINDIA Headquarters. Cancellation requests must be e-mailed to SAEINDIA