Warm Greetings from SAEINDIA !!
We are planning to conduct the SAEINDIA SKILL INDIA INITIATIVE (S2I2) program. We are expect the students on completion of S2I2 will be ready for absorption by automotive industry and we shall extend our support to share the Grades obtained in S2I2 in confidence with prospective employers.
- The Industry expects engineers to have in-depth knowledge of technical skill sets in the automotive domain with clear understanding of fundamental concepts, Unit conversions, Engineering drawing, Assembly and Manufacturing methods.
- S2I2 builds skills to apply the knowledge acquired.
- The Skill Development Pyramid (SDP) focuses on imparting key technical skills an engineer must possess before entering into an industry and is devised to progressively achieve the goal of skill acquisition
- Competency is the amalgam of Skill, Knowledge and Ability imparted by S2I2 SDP.
- S2I2 aims to Improve the competency of the engineering graduates to meet mobility Industry requirements.
Benefits for the Young Engineers are
- SDP emphasizes hands-on-training for becoming Industry Professional.
- SDP has 16 modules handed by high caliber mobility practitioners
- S2I2 SDP is a novel approach to skill development for engineering students & graduates through a defined Skill path
- Certification by SAEINDIA will critically assess the skills acquired to become industry professional.
Course Topic: -16 Days (9.30 to 5.00) Classroom Session will at Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai & 8 Days Industry Visit
|Industry Design||Design of Gears, Shafts, Springs|
|Industry Mfg-1||Injection Moulding|
|CAD & Product Development||3D Printing|
|GD & T||GD & T|
|Industry Mfg. – 2||Plastics Engineering|
|Industry Mfg. – 3||Forging & Casting|
|Automotive Systems||Steering & Systems|
|Emission Compliance||Trends & Technologies for Emission Compliance|
|Basic Statistics||1. Top 5 parameters, (mean, Std dev/Variance, DPMO, CP, CPK|
|Problem Solving||TRIZ & Sheet Metal Forming|
|Industry Design -4||Motors and Hybrid|
|1D Simulation||1. MATLAB, Classical computation|
|2. 1D simulation for Product Design|
|Vehicle Diagnostics||Introduction to On-Board Diagnostics (OBD), Solve on OC/SC Problem|
|STYLING||Industry /Auto Design|
|Soft Skill||Analytical thinking, Data capturing, Analysing, Inferring & Presentation.|
Please find attached of brochure giving the details of the program.
Registration Fee: 10000/- ( Women Engineering-8000/-)
For registration please contact Mr. Ilangovan |Asst.Manager- CDS / Mobile: 8870471511. If any clarification please revert with your comments and feel free