SIAT 2017 - Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
SIAT 2017, 18-21 January, 2017 ARAI, Pune, India
ARAI, in association of SAE International USA, SAEINDIA and NATRiP, is organising next edition of SIAT, i.e. SIAT 2017 at ARAI, Pune, India, during 18-21 January, 2017. The focus theme of SIAT 2017 is ‘Smart, Safe and Sustainable Mobility’ keeping in tune with latest trends and future challenges in the mobility sector. Please browse First Announcement and Call for Papers of SIAT 2017 using the linkhttp://siat.araiindia.com.
India is most happening country in the world at the moment in the automotive sector. The focus of Indian Government on reducing air pollution, encouraging electric mobility coupled with thrust on reducing road accidents and fatalities through smart and intelligent solutions has driven industry to advance their R&D efforts. SIAT 2017 happening on this backdrop will be ideal platform for the researchers around the globe to put forth and deliberate their ideas to address India specific and global challenges facing the automotive sector.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts to the convener at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2016. Simultaneously, the authors would be required to submit the abstract athttp://www.sae.org/events/SIAT2017under MyTechZone. Abstract should be limited to maximum 300 words, emphasizing significance of analytical / experimental study and originality of the contribution with results. Abstracts will be evaluated by a Technical Paper Review Committee (TPRC). Draft manuscripts of selected abstracts will be invited for evaluation according to SAE technical paper quality guidelines.
Benefits of Authorship
1. Papers accepted for publication and presentation in SIAT 2017 will be given SAE paper numbers and will find place in SAE database.
2. Get chance to connect with subject experts in the automotive industry to explore business opportunities.
3. Expand your professional experience by demonstrating subject knowledge and expertise to global automotive fraternity.
4. Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share.
5. Prestigious awards in specified as well as open category
6. Participation in the conference at concessional 50% delegate fees
Look forward to receive positive response.
Deputy Director & Convener SIAT 2017
Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI)
S. No. 102, Vetal Hill, Off Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune 411 038, India (W) +91 20 30231400
(F): +91 20 30231104 (C): +91 9850826640