MAKE IN INDIA - For Aerospace Engineers
MAKE IN INDIA - Transformational Driver for Aerospace & Defence Industry
As India is moving to transform itself from a regional power to a global power, the aerospace and defence sector is increasingly becoming critical in the country’s long term strategic planning. India has evolved as the most lucrative aerospace & defence market globally with a mega acquisitions program coupled with the government’s proactive stance, a healthy foreign supplier base mix and a vast amount of talent pool covering the entire spectrum of engineering.
Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi’s Make In India campaign will provide a further impetus to creating vibrant aerospace and defence eco-system in the country.
Themed “Make In India – A Transformational driver”, this exclusive event provides an invaluable opportunity for attendees to renew and develop important business relationships within the Indian Aerospace & Defence industry. This event’s objective is to unravel the challenges and myths about “Make In India” theme for Indian Aerospace & Defence Industry and lay the roadmap for the future. We are inviting eminent Visionaries, Policy makers and leaders from leading organizations in the country to share the founding principles, their experiences and insights.
Topics to be covered
• Make in India – What it means to Aerospace and Defence Industry?
• Aerospace and Defence policy perspective from the Government of India
• Aerospace & Defence Strategy from Policy makers
• Success stories in Space – Chandrayaan, Mass Orbiter Mission
• Current Challenges & Opportunities
• Meeting challenges of Technology Innovation, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality & Certification
• Needs of skills and resources mobilization and upgradation
For Download Brochure Click here
For online Registration Click here